Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Wednesday, October 21

MY BADD!!!

The other day I noticed something, I hold back on songs, a lot of songs on a regular basis like that new Eminiem track or those Timbaland Sock Value 2 tracks found those before reading week. I apologize for that. I get too busy and I find on average 300 new songs a week (granted a lot tend to be albums) that's too many to go through and post on a regular basis, but I promise to do better.


I think it's because I hear so many new songs at once it's hard to compose a full opinion on them right away so I'm gonna set these tracks I found over the last 3 weeks( or longer in the case of a couple tracks) that I haven't posted yet in playlist formats.
We got tracks from: OneRepublic, Leona Lewis, Lil' Wayne (who I can't lie is killin some of these rock tracks), Wale, N*E*R*D*, Drake, Mr. Hudson, Lykke Li, Damian Marley, The Cool Kids, Ne-Yo, Robin Thicke, Trey Songz and many more.


Now the Trey Songz track I actually tracked down back in late August and thought I had posted it because I was absolutely positive that this was gonna be his next single, and then he came out with the Successful remix. Non the less, Imma hit you up with the remix and plenty more.
Sample them, play them everywhere or nowhere this is me making up for lost time.










Alright I've said my piece, now cut me up if you want, I really ain't scared.
And with a tip of my hat, I fade into the back...

No comments:

Post a Comment