Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Friday, February 26

WTF?

Okay, Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris Break Your Heart? I can honestly say that I didn't see this coming. With that said, thee track is LIVE even with Ludacris on it. A few things are obvious here, one that they prettry much cut and paste footage from the original video with the stuff with Ludacris, Ludacris' lines are kind of rushed and that Taio Cruz is making a hard push for some notarioty in the North American market, and my response to all is...   I AIN'T MAD AT CHA. Go do ya thing Cruz cuz there's a bunch that would be playing your stuff on the regular.


Here is other stuff tha I came across

KANYE WEST "Coldest Winter" Directed by: NABIL  "ITUNES link below" from nabil elderkin on Vimeo.



and with a tip of my hat, I fade into the back...

No comments:

Post a Comment