Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Tuesday, March 30

For Your Consideration

Yo I found this track a week ago and heard it and was losin my mind but there are so many tracks that are pumpin right now so I wanted to wait. But honestly, fuck it. Ludacris: Sexting makes fun of tiger Woods on this one (one of the reasons I didn't want post it right away, but YO, THIS SONG IS SO FUCKING LIVE. IT JUST FUCKIN PWNGE

 My next track is from that Mcdonald's commercial. I couldn't get that beat out of my head from the first time I heard it, finally decided to look for it and voila. This track is Bag Raiders: Shooting Star  Aussie house/electronic duo, pretty sick.


oh and P.S.
The more I listen to Drake: OVER, the more I like it. I still find majority of the lyrical content simple and by default mediocre as if to say hey, this is just my life. A notion that can be reaffirmed when you look at the album art for this song, life has levels and stages that shouldn't really be over thought and the it' just well, over. The vibe and context of the song just grows on you like the type of music that would be classified as personal theme music. You know the kind you have playing on your mp3 player as you're walkin down the street by yourself that makes you want walk with a little more swag in each step because it personifies the image you want people to see of you because it assures them of the type of confidence and the lifestyle that you wish you had and want to represent. Whoa! Kind just went off on that one didn't I?


Just some food for thought.
 
And with a tip of my hat, I fade into the back...

1 comment:

  1. completely agree about Over. Also, wasn't his album supposed to drop already?

    ReplyDelete