Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Wednesday, March 31

I'm wastin time right now

 Yo, I hate myself right now, I'm supposed to be finishing a take-home exam right now and I'm fuckin killing time. But I figure I'd do something that got my creative juices flowing so it could help me with the exam.
 IN ANY CASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I found this track some time near the beginning of the month and liked it, when I downloaded the track I got tired of it in a matter of days. This can only mean my real attraction was to the video, This is Michou: Growing Younger

 The next one is so fuckin tough to explain, it sounds like a track from the 60s or 70s from a guy who in the 90s was part of this alternative rap group, that got signed to a label from the 80s released one album that no one has heard of at the beginning of the 2000s and some how has the most saught after song of the moment which ironically enough he decided not to put on the album that he released. Some one heard it and decided to make it the theme song for the new HBO seriesfeaturing a rapper who is makin it big in the late 2000s, the show is called;  How To Make it In America.
P.S. This dude might have the craziest name I've ever heard, I'm pretty sure it's not reeal, but if it is, that t jokes. Here's ALOE BLACC-I NEED A DOLLAR

and with a tip of my hat, I fade into the back..............

No comments:

Post a Comment