Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Tuesday, August 25

Is this the End Of A Legend?


all mommies with mind freeze please line up please,
all bloggers with comments, please I come in peace

This is ur boi- Dj BoNeZ doing his thang on his first blog
Well, well well....The Blueprint 3 is the eleventh studio album from arguably the greatest rapper of all time Jay-Z. The album promises to be his sickest work eva! And the end of the trilogy to the blueprint saga. The executive producer is no other than the hottest rapper right now Mr.West.

The track I've decided to feature is possibly the most hyped up track on the album. The track is produced by Thomas Crown himself Timbo and features Drake (a.k.a drizzy) some say its the passing of the torch.. BUT it lacks a verse from Drake which doesn't make senses, styll prop--errr!! tho. Anywyas Jay shows us that its not the END. Just changing things around haha

"Ya'll steady chasing the fame, we off that
Oversize clothes and the chains, we off that "

Tuff tune!!
I'm Off this!!

3 comments:

  1. I think the 2nd verse is the best. But it coulda been alot better with a decent Drake verse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of feel that this track reminds me of the Cool Kids "A Little Bit Cooler" from like a year or two ago where they were pretty much saying the same thing and then some. As soon as I hear the lyrics, that Cool Kids track goes off in my head
    Also, the fact that Drake doesn't actually spit lowers its grade for me.

    ReplyDelete