Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Monday, September 14

Listening Party

Trying something today, The Blueprint 3 dropped recently and unfortunately I was too tied up to do this earlier. But how about we host a listening party for his new album. Feel free to post any comments you have about any or all the songs.
P.S. I pretty sure I deactivated the download capabilities, so don't bother trying.




Alright, I've sadi my piece, now you can cut me up if you want I really ain't scared. And with a tip of my hat, I fade into the back...

2 comments:

  1. oh man...i've listen to this entire album almost everyday since i got the leaked version back on august 31st and i luv all the tracks...my favs are the timbo produced tracks for some reason...like "off that", "reminder" and "venus vs mars". Theres also another track that didn't make it on the final copy but u guys shuold listen to it. Its called "Ghetto Techno"--BIG TUNE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghetto Techno was previously posted by me back in August and as I said then, it was on the track listing in July, but later dropped from the album. It will most likely be on Timbalands Shock Value Volume 2
    . If you wish to listen to it, just follow th link
    http://onceuponabeat.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-first-song.html

    ReplyDelete