Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Wednesday, September 23



Okay so since this is a blog about music, I think it stands to reason we should talk about the current Muchmusic VJ search. Now I've been hearing a lot of decent things about some of the contestants, but actually didn't start caring until I found out that a good friend of mine is trying out (VOTE FOR MALAYIKA NDACYAYISENGA AND YES THAT IS HER ACTUAL REAL NAME!!! BTW
http://vj.muchmusic.com/gallery/560#gallery ). SO I decided hey ahyt not check who else is going out for this, so after going through about 300 contestans, I stumbled across one that completely threw me off. |His name is |Erik Flowchild and he is a fairly well known underground hiphop artist who's worked with the likes of Talib Kweli and does pretty well for more info check out this Link

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-l6HRkEOLQ I like this flowchild song called Over Here..Its the only one i've heard.

    and the does anybody know when the VJ search ends and they announce the winner?

    ReplyDelete