Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Monday, October 26

Shock Therapy

Now anyone that know me knows I'm a huge Timbaland fan and jump wave anytime he comes out with something. Hell, I bought a Chris Cornell album and he isn't really my thing I know he got rock fanatics goin crazy for years. (edit switch positions a wit sentence above it)

In light of the recent revalarion that the long awaited Shock Value Vol.II drops November 23, I pose this question to you
Do you think this album ail be a success and if so why?
I know I ail hear a bunch of Timbo's the greatest and he smashes on a regular basis. That shot ain't true. He's got plenty of tracks that sounded cool for about a week and enough (thanks to Magoo, let's face it that duo wasn't bankable and very few if amy listen to tracks of that era) tracks that ppl weren't feelin at all. I like Magoo, be seems like a nice guy. but it wasn't good

I for one feel some of the most successful tracks from the last one were some of the ones he actually features on, reminding that this is his track which makes glad to see him remaster tracks like Say Something f/Drake and Morning After Dark f/ SoShy& Nelly Furtado and I really hopes that he does the same with the abandoned track Ghetto Techno that was supposed to be on Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 with a verse or two from Mr.Mosely himslef. But hat's just me.
In a summer run and filled with tracks made by DJs all I know is Timbo better come with something Fierce and not in the fashionista or 'fabulous' sense. Or maybe that could be what it takes comment PLEASE!!!
We got a list of potential tracks courtesy of Wikipedia and my final question is this, who added and or removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment