Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Wednesday, November 11

HOLY SHIT, WE HAVE OVER 100 POSTS

Obviously didn't notice this till just now but yeah, we officially have (including this one 102) posts. It kind of might not seem that big, but considering the amount of time it has been since starting this blog, I think we've done a lot, especially considering the average post has like 2-3 songs on it, we are doing big things.

Anyway I found this track by Leona Lewis ft. OneRepublic and my response to it is....i don't know.
it's called Lost Then Found and it is a bonus track on The Japanese version of her new album Echo. Now I posted a couple tracks sometime back from this album like Stone Hearts in that massive post way back when. regardless my main question why does Japan get all the extra bonus tracks on an album but, unless you worked on the album yourself, you'll never know of or hear these tracks?

No comments:

Post a Comment