Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Wednesday, December 16

Movie time

This post is very movie oriented, these are movies I've had my eye on forever. There are a few, but bear with me. You definietly heard about a couple of them, like Avatar which comes out soon  which could be hios 'Star Wars', or Iron Man 2. But, I don't know if anyone knows about Legion which looks really sick, especially since I'm a fan of Supernatural. Anyway, hope I don't crash the site and enjoy.

 This first one is supposed to be a music video.



Here'a a link to a 5min trailer that's just as crazy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdI_9P6zM2k 



Denzel Washington is a straight up G.
Now I'm not sure if this will be good cuz of M. Knight Shyamalan being the producer and director.







I have been looking for a good quality trailer for a while now. I can't wait for this movie to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment