Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Monday, December 14

Some Canadian content

I love that YouTube has upped the quality of video on their site. Now I couldn't sleep on sunday night and MuchVibe was on, and it was a straight block of Canadian content, the entire half hour. God bless, cuz they don't get enuff play even on Canadian Television, so here were a few of my favourite videos from that night.

P.S. I was saddend to learn of the passing of Jacksoul frontman Haydain Neale, he was a true canadian talent in the canadian R&B scene before and during the further saturation of the american market in the last 10 years. R.I.P.
Anyway, here we go, I hope that I don't crash the site with the amount of youtube videos.





I love the cinemetography of this one.



The ACTUAL video that wqas played that night was bounce, but every version I found had the embed disabled






And with a tip of my hat, I fade into the back...

1 comment: