Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Tuesday, January 19

Anderson Cooper is my hero!


I know the whole Haiti crisis is being covered and has nothing to do with this blog but i wanted to share an amazing thing i witnessed on TV. I can't find the video but here are the photos

So i was watching AC 360 last night and honestly Anderson Cooper is probably a true inspiration for all of us. I occasionally watch his show from time to time, now i love watching his show b/c of the man he is. He risked his own life to help a child in need of help, from rocks thrown at him from ppl in the looting, its just truly amazing (shown by the photos above).

Yeah, he is a reporter and didn't need to do that but he is a human being first and i'm so glad that hes there to show ppl whats happening and help out.

thats all
peace


3 comments:

  1. I remember seeing the same thing last night and how at first was trying to still do his job while getting the boy some help. When it got to the point where he felt that wasn't going to happen and took matters into his own hands and wasn't about to let that little boy die while everyone else was just standing around. I still wouldn't call him my hero because, I feel he was doing what I would have done in his situation. What any and EVERY human being is supposed to do. He has my respect for a many number of things apart from this, but to be honest hero worship is something I don't do

    ReplyDelete
  2. what makes him different from firefighters who did the same thing in 9/11 and we were called heroes, is it because he just didn't die?. Do u have to die in order to be called a hero in your books? He went out of his way to save a life, thats a hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, you called, yourself a firefighter and a hero.
    Second the point I was trying to make is that I DON'T CALL ANYONE A HERO.
    He did a very good and valiant thing and that should in no way be diminished by my comments. He deserves a tonne of credit and everything. But, again I would like to believe that you and I would do the same thing. That's just what I believe

    ReplyDelete