Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Sunday, January 10

I sure didn't see that coming...

This came almost out of the blue for me. Less than5 months after releasing Scars, Basement Jaxx hits us up with another installment titled Zephyr.n. I came across it while browsing HMV. It's got more of an industrial/house sound which as alternative and out there as the album cover. I kind of like it as a whole, but there are definietly some songs that make it worth it. (Which I found were the first two and the last two). I'm not sure I would buy it unless this was my scene.
especially considering it costs $19.99!?!
 there is very little known about the album except it was released December 21st. I value your input so comments are encouraged, I noticed we don't really do that anymore.



Download

and with a tip of my hat......I fade into the back

No comments:

Post a Comment