Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Thursday, April 8

Apparently talent is genetic

Diggy Simmons fresh off of his 15th birthday/contract signing with Atlantic records has blessed us with another track called 'Come To Rock'. Now I could have sworn that I posted his First Flight Mixtape, and wanted to reference it and couldn't find it, then I remembered that Blogger removed it. Don't know why that always keeps happenning to me and me only, but it is what it is. Regardless, I fixed the link and it's back, but the search bar still won't let you find it. The original post is December 4th and you'll need to search the archives if this link don't work




Y'all also need to check out his blog, clothing line and shoe company.
oh and here's some other stuff

I came across this next one a month or two ago...yeah february so two months ago and just thought y'all wouldnt be feelin it, but who cares


 Next is the official single for the new movie, Kick Ass. Mika's Kick Ass definitely grows on you....Every version of this song lags a little
I've been waiting for this movie for like a year now, no lie. I can't wait to see it, so here is a trailer incase u got no idea what I'm talking about:

Kick-Ass

Trailer Park Movies | MySpace Video


ATTENTION TO ALL CONTRIBUTORS: WE ARE 2 POSTS AWAY FROM 300!!!! PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE IT OR SOMETHING WHEN YOU ARE THE 300TH. THANKS
and with the tip of my hat, I fade into the back................

1 comment:

  1. lmao@"...suspect as R. Kelly with Girl Scout cookies" so many quoteables in that Fabolous song

    ReplyDelete