Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Friday, April 16

I got this a week and a half ago but decided to sample it before posting it.
Today's as good a day as any considering today is the Opening Night for the Kick-Ass movie in Canada.


My favourite tracks are from The Prodigy. Man. When was the last time you heard from The Prodigy? "Take my Picture, smak my bitch Up!!" sorry i just had to say that line.
Another good track is The Hit-Girls: Bad Reputation, it's the one in all the trailers.

Now as someone who has read the comic and been following this movie since day one, I am fuckin AMPED for this film, and I know it won't dissappoint. FYI A lot of things changed from the movie and the comics, this actually might be for the better. 
Regardless, Kick-Ass is gonna kick ass and you better get in line to see it. The music all in all is pretty cool and definitley has my respect and I think it will garner some of yours. Especiall Slam's God I love that kid's style. We also have Nicholas Cage and Adam West proving how nerdy and what big fan boys they are.


Oh yeah this is something else I found Party People by The N.E.R.D. N.E.R.D from Erin Ashley on Vimeo.





And for anyone who didn't get that whole smack my bitch up reference





No comments:

Post a Comment