Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Wednesday, April 7

Let's Start the Show


A few points of interests;
First- I'm the one who changed the look, you got an issue or comment (good or bad), lemme know
 Second-REPORTEDLY, GOOD ASS JOB, KANYE WEST'S SUPPOSED LAST ALBUM DROPS THIS SUMMER, PREPARE YOURSELVES ACCORDINGLY FOR THE ALL CAPS LOVING AWARDS SPEECH INTERRUPTING, BALD HEADED GIRLFRIEND LOVING "GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME"
 Third BOONDOCKS IS BACK THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes for all you fans of Huey, Riley, Grandad, Ed&Rimmy and of course, Uncle Rukus, prepare yourselves for May 2nd season premiere of the third and reportedly final season. and if you don't believe me...................................
Love the jay Electronica track they used.
And of course how can I forget the music aspect of things, it's been a while since I uploaded my player. This one is all downloadable aswell, featuring Kardinal Offishal, Akon, M.I.A., Big Boi,Pharrell,Charles Hamilton . Real talk, The Big Boi and the Kardi tracks are so dope.

2 comments: