Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Monday, April 12

NEW DRAKE VIDEO

YES!!! Drake's Over literally just hit the internet.
How you like me now



I finally found a better quality trailer for Kick Ass. Dude, if this movie is anything like the comic, you're in for a crazy adventure.


Dis is a big tune, from a very underrated band
Here's CunningLynguist with cocaine


This next one isn't bad at all. This is Wale-Breakup Song. He samples Stevie Wonder's All I do is Think About You which is a tuff beat still



Oh yeah, my bad y'all I so meant to put this up a full month ago, but skool got mad crzy, I really want to hear some feedback on this album.

We got Gorillaz with Plastic Beach. I tried uploading the deluxe edition but it wouldn't format online. Oh well.
My fave tracks aree Super Fast Jellyfish, Rhinestone Eyes and of course Stylo. All in all, it's a good album.No remember it shuffles when it first starts, I don't know how to fix that, just scroll up if you wanna start fromthe beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment