Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Wednesday, April 14

Some news, some songs

So according to Eminem's twitter site which I have kinda been following for the past week, there is supposed to be some big news coming. But earlier today, he updated it and it said that there is no Relapse 2 anymore. Not quite sure what to think of that. He might just be renaming it or could be another delay or something. But since he put that there is big news coming, I wouldn't worry about it much. OR it could be in reference to Detox coming out soon because according to Dre, Jay-Z and himself have a single coming out in a week or two called "Under Pressure", so look out for that.

And here are a couple of songs I came across.
Here is a remix of Hold Yuh by Gyptian ft. Nicki Minaj. It's real tight I must say, so definitely check it out. She only has one verse in it though...
Two new B.o.B songs from his upcoming album "B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray". Both are pretty good. I'd look out for his album when it drops on April 27, 2010. It's shaping up to be pretty good so far.
PS: The song 'Airplanes' is gonna have a part 2 with none other then my man Eminem, so look out for that.
And a new club banger by none other than Flo Rida and T-Pain himself called "Zoosk Girl". It's not as good as "Low" and its definitely not as good as "Right Round" but its still gets you moving. I expected better but what can we do, I'm sure it will probably grow on me anyways. Oh and he has an album coming out this year/summer as well called "The Only One". 

1 comment:

  1. gotta agree about Zoosk Girl not as good as his other hits. You beat me to the punch on that Gyptian track. And I've been samplin a buch of Bobby Ray tracks for a month or two now. I feel there both hit and miss. I like the new one he has with Bruno Mars who has also done a track with Travis McCoy called Billionaire that people seem to be in love with.

    ReplyDelete