Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Monday, May 10

The British are CominG The British Are Coming!!!

Hey Hey Hey,

i'm back wit sum
jumpoffs, remember, that Chiddy Bang track I posted last week? I forgot to mention that its actually a freestyle (which actually makes it less impressive) and the actual beat is from this grime artist I been hearin about called Tinie Tempah and I think he's starting to get noticed in North America. Isn't that like the 5th artist from the UK makin waves in the N. American market in the like last year? I think we have another British Invasion on our hands.
We Got Taio Cruz, Sugarbabes(again), VV Brown, Keane(always kinda been here), JLS(UK's answer to the boy band trend that is makin a comeback), Tinchy Stryder (who hasn't made a whole lot of waves)

So in case you haven't seen the video or heard of the artist I'm talkin about, now you can't say you have cuz here it is



and oh yeah, I saw this early last week and kinda liked it, and I'm not even a Jason Derulo fan. This one's called ridin Solo

J-RS from JC Blog on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment