Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Wednesday, May 5

For Your Consideration

This link was supposed to be disabled, but since I know my way arond a computer, I fixed it.
It's been a while since we heard from REFLECTION ETERNAL

Wow (he said sarcastically) another track from beyonce

"Why Don't You Love Me" - Beyoncé from Beyoncé on Vimeo.



Wale new single "Diary"


Jeezy wit another one


I saw this v ideo on OnSmash. OnSmash had a Miley Cyrus video. I thought I was trippin balls or something. Then I saw the video and thought I really was trippin balls. This kid is clearly tryin to cut all ties wit Disney.


Iknow how ppl feel about Chris Brown right now, but this track is dope


Whether or not you have ever Watched the So You Think You Can dance series (Canadian or American) you'll prolly know Blake McGrath from somethin or other. Now, dude can dance, but I dunno about singin, This track is so heavy wit 808s that it sounds like a completely different person. Hav you ever heard of George or Justin Nozuka? Well that's what his voice sounds like in this. Not tryin to incinuate anything, but I'm just sayin he doesn't sound like himself.

Chiddy bang been makin moves for the last little bit, I heard the freestyle over that MGMT sample and thought, meh. This track called Pass Out is Niiice

1 comment:

  1. The Beyonce video is really well done. I think there are too many videos in this post though.

    ReplyDelete