Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Thursday, May 13

hey hey

Found this several hours ago, didn't feel like postin it right away cuz I noticed no one posts anything anymore except like 3 ppl and I figured if sum of us are postin EVERYTHING then there's not much else for others to post, so  I figured I would try and let someone beat me to the punch, then I figured... fuck it. If they were gonna do anythin they would post whatever they wanted or even comment on the posts. Maybe not everyone has as much time right now, like they have 'real jobs' or sumthin.

ANYWAY....
We finally got a video for Dirty Money-Hello Good Morning. This one featuring T.I. and Rick Ross who is now officially managed by Bad Boy


I got a next one we all need to hear by Reflection Eternal this is their first single from their new album. The single is titled "Midnight Hour" and it features Estelle



This next one is from that tiny little and lovable Canadian girl Lights. Now I didn't think I was gonna ever post sumthin from her, but I really like it. This one is called "Second Go". It's kinda got this 80s vibe that you can't help but secretly like, especially if you were critical of aspects of the 80s (like Wham!, A-HA, Fine Young Cannibals



Oh I also heard some news from Canada's favourite alternative rapper K-Os has just finished shooting a music video for his track Zambony off of his album Exit. TRUST ME, THIS IS A PRETTY BOMB TRACK.
Next, I found out that the song Shutterbug by Big Boi is just about rapped up shooting for that music video so look out for that one aswell

All ain't really gotta like what I say, just know I'm not always afraid to say it.
Alright, I've said my piece, and with a tip of my hat, I fade into the back

No comments:

Post a Comment