Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Tuesday, June 15

Pound for Pound Champs gettin in the ring tonight

FIGHT MUSSIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't sem like a whole lot going on since I last checked in.
Lost my mind when I heard these.
In this installmernt of Fight Music I got this wonderful Drake track that I gave y'all a little while back called "Light Up" fresh off that Thank Me Later (out today y'all need to go cop that by the way)

and I found a couple of remixes, the first one features Lil' WAYNE called the Rikers remix

and then we  got a next one that was remixed by Dj Cannon (that nigga is a straight up beast) and on top of remixin the beat, he actually manages to find an unheard Biggie verse that fits perfectly with the song. THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT A NOTORIOUS B.I.G. REMIX TO LIGHT UP AND IT IS FRESH TO DEATH.



Y'ALL SERIOUSLY NEED TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS!!!


and with that tip of my hat, I fade into the black................................

No comments:

Post a Comment