Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Thursday, July 1

Far East Movement - Like A G6 ft. The Cataracs, Dev

I found this one as I was watchin NCIS the other night. I had heard about the song a while back, but I think I was on too much of a Drake and Basement Jaxx high this year to pay attention to much of anything else
Coming at ya is Far East Movement ft. Cataracs and Dev-"Like a G6"
These dude don't get enough airplay in Canada in my opinion



Keeping in line with the elctro vibe the nest one here is Benny Benassi ft. Kelis, Apl De Ap (of Black Eyed Peas) and Jean-Baptiste with"Spaceship"


I'm sure everyone has heard this song since they have been making remixes for it since like 2008 (slight exaggeration) in any case finally a video Mikey Posner = "Cooler Than Me"


And of course Kelly Rowland and David Guetta-"Commander". I'm sure we've heard and seen it by now, but it still should be posted



and with a tip of my hat, I fade into the black......

1 comment: