Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Wednesday, July 7

Pretty Girls Can Rock

So remember a week or so ago I posted "Like a G6" by Far East Movement feat. The Cataracs and DEV.
despite being quite distracted by the woman with the iPad ( you remember, the one in red with the eye poppers). When I decided pick my tonge off the floor after watching the video for the i dunno 17th time in a week, I saw the artist DEV and said to myself, she looks familiar...and cute even though she has shades on. I then decided to find out who she is.
I didn't do a whole lot of searching cuz I got a tonne of assignments (I HATE SUMMER SCHOOL). I decided to tonight and it didn't take long and when gettin an actual look at her, I realized she has one of those faces that everyone finds familar. But she is so damn hot!! Like no lie. Then I saw a music video of hers for her track "Fireball" I think what really does iot for me is that shes a red head and they will always have a place in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Yo, check out the song that inspired the Like a G6 track. it's called "Booty Bounce" and Dev is singin the same chorus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCZe0kyeSw

    ReplyDelete