Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Sunday, August 30

My First Song

The track I puttin in your laps today for my very first song posting that i intended to post on Friday, but got too busy.The newly dropped tracks by Jay-Z. I've been told by multiple parties different stories, that this track will be on The Blueprint 3 and others saying that it is a track that didn't make the cut, but another one of those unreleased tracks artists have that didn't make the cut and help give them some promotion for the upcoming album. Regardless it's just more fine work from Mr. Mosely (Timbaland), droppin a beat that you can't help but bounce to wherever your at.

I gotta say though, like a lot of recent tracks I've been hearing from Jay-Z, they're good, but not Fire to me. Something which is expected from this Vetran. I mean most club tracks really don't say much of anything, they are just there to fill dead air while tha beat gets you movin. But I really like clever and witty tracks, I don't know it's just me. The only part of the song I remember and just about everyone else will, is "Now everybody raise a shotglass".

If "Off That" (which really should have had a verse from Drake on it to put it over the top for me) is all about movin on and not talking about the same old mess we've been hearing, which is stuff like ( I'm so cool, I'm so rich and I pop bottles all day and night" etc. etc. etc. Ghetto Techno sound like a contradiction to that and therefore I can understand it being left off the actual album, if that is actually the case.


On the real, though, I'm glad the released it simply for the fact that it's a Timbaland track, you can't let a beat like that go to waste.



Alright I've said my piece, now cut me up if you want, I really ain't scared.
And with a tip of my hat, I fade into the back...


No comments:

Post a Comment