Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Thursday, September 17

The 7 Steps to Blessings


Alright, so on the real Drake's new So Far Gone EP is about $7.00, but
that probably has to do with the fact that there is only like seven
tracks on it. With that being said, it's an EP which by it's nature is
supposed to be a small release, like a late day snack before dinner.
On top of that it's a pretty decent track listing the original 18 or
19 tracklisting is gone which leads me to believe that either those
tracks haven't been as successful as "Successful" or "Best I Ever Had"
so they've been scrapped or he's savin them for later at which point
you can 'Thank Me Later' for preventing people for calling out for his
blood.

Oh, before I forget, I'm pretty sure "Congratulations" isn't on the
new EP as he previously promised. They decided to rather add the brand
new track "Fear" which although I'm pretty sure I downloaded a week or
two ago but just listened to for the first time on the bus ride to
class today. No lie when I took that track in, I was goin crazy
because that track has the ability to speak to everyone who hears it.
Aubrey Graham deserves a round of applause, your respect and a little
change in his pocket cuz we al know his main source of income was
performimg and with a torn ACL, well... you already where I'm going
with this.

P.S. Watch out for Bonez cuz he's gonna be dropping that Man on The
Moon: End of Day either today or tomorrow.

Alright, I've said my piece. You can cut me up if you want to, I
really don't care. And with the tip of my hat, I fade into the back.


No comments:

Post a Comment