Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Saturday, September 19

Dat Kid, Cudi from Cleveland delivers!




Dj BoNeZ back at it again! I know that some of you have been waiting to hear the album and my review (but ive had trouble uploading them and i don't know how to, but feel free to try to do so for me hahaha) with that here is my fav track and my short review for you to listen/read to.

With production from Kanye West, Emile, MGMT and these new cats Ratatat, who i believe produced the best track on the album "Alive" are super dope too. Mr. Cudi's talent and creativity has been put on display with this album. The album takes us on a crazy journey through space with music in a weird way. The cool thing about Cudi is that he's an R&B singer, rapper and has some of the best production I have ever heard on a hip-hop record in awhile. In a way you can't put this cat in a category and i think the alive trak is the best example of his talent. As a newcomer, i feel this is the best way of displaying his talent and i think it puts him in front of all the other new cats, like drake and asher roth. Cudi's creativity on this album is something to be truly admired. He has a unique style that cannot be cop'd. There is soooo much i could say about this album but ill leave it up to you in the comments part hahaha.
Pe@ce!!!


Best Songs: "Alive" “Pursuit Of Happiness,” “Sky Might Fall,” “Soundtrack To My Life"

Ps I know brotha darkness has some words to say, so feel free bro and if you could add the other tracks that would be sick too thankz


No comments:

Post a Comment