Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Friday, October 2

C Breezy is back again

DJ BoNeZ here with a new Chris Brown track, aka C Breezy for those who don't know his nickname. Kinda like lil weezy is lil wayne and so on. Whether u like him or not for what he did to Ri-Ri (also known as Rihanna), he still knows how to make good music, he'll deft'ly have to transform all those haters of out there if he wants his upcoming album to sell. Enjoy maybe this track "can transform ya!"

"Swiss on the Beat, Chris move ya feet and we can transform a good girl to a freak!"haha sik line

2 comments:

  1. I heard the track a few dayz ago, and I hate to say that I'm not in love with it. It might be the way Brown has embraced this new 'bad boy' persona that has been attached to him, which might hinder him (cuz we know what happened to Bobby Brown). Might be that I'm starting to see a lot of repetitive sounds I'm hearing these days, could be that Lil' Wayne needs to fall back for a bit before EVERYONE gets tired of him like the way it happens to a lot of artists. Or quite frankly it might not be all that good and I'll have to hear it so much that it forcibly grows on me. :-)

    Cut, me up if you want to, I really don't care. And with the tip of my hat, I fade into the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry but chris brown whether you like him or not is still a great artist period. i don't think you should let what he did change your thoughts on his music. Music is music!

    ReplyDelete