Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Friday, October 2

Okay... Three Things that Might Make You Look At Me Funny

Alright, don't hate me for pluggin' Boy Bands right now cuz, I was one of those ppl who was glad to see them die. Let's face it it was really getting irritating.


ANY-WHOOO... This right here is a tri-fecta of 'Boy Band-ness'. First we got this new and relatively unknown band (but won't be for long thanks to Britney Spears' Circus tour) named, One Call. Granted, they may be a bunch of white pretty boyz from Cali, and seem corny and once you hear there origin story you might wanna gag. But the urban swag is very present., that reminds me of B2K and that T.U.G. sound from back in the day and also of what Colby O'Donis is sorta doin right now.
Honestly, this is a track I've been sitting on and secretly listening to for about a month now and I gotta be honest, I like it more and more each time, it's called "Turn It Up" and I hope you agree wit me on dis one.


http://www.myspace.com/onecall



Now, speaking of B2K, the only successful (and let's face it talented one) Omarion hittin' us wit a new track feat. Gucci Mane that has some down South swag that I'm feeling. This is "Get it In", to me it aint crazyy good, but it`s alright.




And finally, The Backstreet Boys. This might be the only track I like off there new album and I kinda hate myself for it. Anyway here's "Helpless ft. Pitbull"



Alright, I've said my piece. You can cut me up if you want to, I don't really care.
And with the tip of my hat, I fade into the back...

2 comments:

  1. i really like the backstreet boys trak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude the bsb track is ill!!...i believe RedOne who i featured awhile ago produced it. BIg UpS RedOne!!

    ReplyDelete