Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Friday, October 30

Wale and Friends Variety Hour

A few new Wale (and that's pronounced Wall-eh cuz I swear to God I heard someone pronounce it Whale a little while back) tracks that might get your attention. Have you noticed that pretty much every Wale track you hear has a featured artist? I swear he's got like a sideshow thing goin' on. He's on this circus like world tour that can't get enough buzz on it's own without having a special guest. No disrespect.
Anyway we've got tracks featuring what's left of UGK (R.I.P. Pimp C), frsh off a track about getting stoned; John Mayer, trying not to kill herself Rihanna, and everyone's favourite Yung Joc impersonator; Gucci Mane.
Alright I've made my peace with the situation.


And with a tip of my hat, I fade into the back...

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ Yung Joc impersonator. Thats true, but Gucci still has more ferocity tho and thats why he's better

    ReplyDelete