Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Monday, April 19

NIKKI is literally...

So me and a friend a couple of weeks back were having a convo around Nikki Minaj, and how she is literally everywhere doing everything. I'm not personally her biggest fan, I like my tunes to make sense to me when I'm listening to them and not all hers do for me. Tho when she does something I like, she does it really well she is a lot like Lil' Wayne for me in this way. So here she is featured on reggae artist Gyptian's track "Hold Yuh". This is one of those well done tracks for me.

Please don't hate I know their are some die hard fans out there for Nikki but notice I said *to me* we all have our own opinion.

Let me know what u think, been away for a while but i'm working on a post featuring a series of DJ clashes and counteractions and I'm finding that i'm being really wordy with them, so i'm trying to trim them hopefully next week they will be ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment