Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Monday, April 19

Two Post...




So my last post was was already done shoutout to J Weezy no disrespect homey, didn't see it there.

So New post I saw something about Nas and Damian Marley on the blog with the Distant Relatives album, and since I just Eh-Em... downloaded the Nas & Marley mash-up, nasBOBmarley - RelativesAbroad I thought I would do something with that. I think its really good my favourite track on it happens to be number 2 Life's A pimp's Paradise. I heard that the other MC on the album is AZ, not sure if its true can't see y it would be a lie tho.


Track List
01 Intro (Bob Is Like)
02 Life's A Pimp's Paradise
03 Youknowmy(Rub-A-Dub)Style
04 Ether Train
05 Say Somethin'
06 Work And Blaze
07 We And Dem World
08 Outro

Short and Sweet tho could be longer, but reminds me why I like NAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment