Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Wednesday, April 28

Now that we got that out of ther way.

Sorry if this bugs anyone that there are two separate p[osts by me right after one another but I felt those videos should stand alone.

Moving on, I finally have the Official Video For "Love Dealer" by Esmee Denters ft. Justin Timberlake

Yo on the real, I can't believe Justion Timberlake is  almost 30. WOW.

This next one is Ke$ha-Disgusting which she didn't put on her album and gave to Miranda Cosgrove (that little girl from School of Rock who was the biggest brown noser in the world. She's gone on to do a ton of other things, but not important right now). What I wanna know is do you think Ke$ha's version is better , or Miranda's?




This next one is Mr. Hudson-Anyone but him

B.O.B. 'Bet I Bust' f/ T.I. & Playboy Tre video

No comments:

Post a Comment