Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Wednesday, April 28

Status Report

WHAT'S THE WORD WHAT'S THE WORD?

I mentioned I would talk about Diggy Simmons a while back, but got too busy, and sick.
What I wanted to ment ion that he like his sisters has a shoe line droppin called Chivalrous Culture Sneakers! Check out the site, it literally just launched today
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

 It might entail clothes as well, but we'll see for now. This kid is hittin the market soon and comin full throttle tryin be 2010's Mixtape Phenom. We saw ans are still seein how the world is coming together for Drake, so it really looks like the sky can't even begin to limit this young man especially considering he is set to release his second mixtape of the year soon.

Speakin of Drake. JUST ANOUNCED, HIS SECOND SINGLE WILL BE DROPPING TODAY
. This song is called For Your Love produced by MR. Louis Vuitton Don himself, Kanye West.Now I've heard maybe 3 or 4 other tracks rumoured to be on the album, but this is not one of them. Once it drops I look foward to postin it if someone else doesn't beat me to it. Regardless have fun with that as I'm sure it's gonna be a crazy track even if it isn't right away. Y'all remember how I felt about Over in the beginning and then how I felt about it after a while. In any case, make your own judgement call.
Also slated to be released today is the video for the first official single off of Lupe Fiasco-I'm Beaming, I'm sure we've all heard it by now. As reported by  by The Lup E.N.D. Blog and via Twitter, it was slated for a few days ago, but there was a delay because I think the editing wasn't complete. Wouldn't be the first time this has happened to any artist so don't hold it against him.
 And that's the word.

and with a tip of my hat, I fade into the back..........

No comments:

Post a Comment