Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Sunday, April 4

YO I JUST KEEP COMIN WIT IT

Yo Sorry If I'm flooding this site with stuff but I'm makin up for lost time.
 First on the docket are three track from LLOYD
The first one is somethin you might not believe, this dude sampled Milli Vaniili, MILLI VANILLI!!!!! this track is called Forever and it has that fresh spring/summer feel to it (like most his tracks)

ON TO THE NEXT ONE ON TO THE NEXT ONE On To The Next One on to the next one is one I just found while tryin to find the new track, I Can Be More it dropped late March.
Finally on the docket are the track from LLOYD ft. J. Holiday, I swear these guys might need to become a duo, cuz this shit sounds so tight, the first one is one I posted in like November, Take it Off, only this time I found a newer version wit tha 'princess' of hip-hop Nicki Minaj. I think this track is cookin with gas (it just catches fire instantly).



Speakin of Nicki Minaj, here is her new video ft. Sean Garrett: Massive Attack, all I can say is her body is on prime display in this one and that ass is foiine whether its fake or not


Moving on, on the y'all what a difference a year makes, it feels like Justin Bieber has gone from like 12-16 in like a year and the second biggest star next to Lady Gaga of the last year as well. Normally I wouldn't even post anything like this (we would leave it to Ahmed), but when I saw who produced and compsed this song
Never Let You Go is co-written and produced by Johnta Austin and Bryan Michael Cox, these guys are so dope. You can totally hear the R&B influence in this track.

I got more stuff, but I'll save it for another day.

and with the tip of my hat, I fade in to the back...

1 comment:

  1. Fre$hhh Blogg (:

    Check mine out,,
    &&&& Follow me, It would mean alot (:

    KidKoda.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete