Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Friday, June 18

Fight Music: M.I.A.


In today's installment of Fight Music we got M.I.A.'s second single XXXO witch I posted back in early May.
What's important is that I recently found the official remix wit Jay-Z on it and of course wit Fight Music we put variations of the same track.
 So tell me what you think about it, cuz I like both tracks for different reasons, the original is good and lyrical content is on-point. With the remix, I always love Jigga's swag, I can hear the subtle changes made to the beat which gives it more of an electronic vibe than it already does at the same time the newly added percussion arrangement gives it a street vibe that could help with selling this track to the average North American hip hop/pop fan.
M.I.A.-XXXO



         M.I.A. ft.Jay-Z-XXXO Remix                     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment