Search ONCE UPON A BEAT

Saturday, June 19

RANDOM VIDEO ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go wit dis next one I saw like yesterday Thus is N.E.R.D ft. Nelly Furtado-Hot 'n' fun. I posted the song a while back and it appears they have finally put a video together. This video honestly looks like nothing they've done before, but a lot like something other people have. Cases and points Ke$ha-Your Love is My Drug and most notably Red Hot Chilli Peppers-Scar Tissue as well as a few more. If you don't believe me jus look them up yourself.


If you guys can see any other videos they are "borrowing" let us know.



And is it just me or do European electronic/dance artists have like one company to go to to make their videos. This is a good song, but it looks like everything made in the last I don't know 5 years.
Here's Breakbot ft. Ifrane-Baby I'm Yours

Breakbot - Baby I'm Yours (feat. Irfane) - HD from Ed Banger Records on Vimeo.


and with a tip of my hat, I fade into the black..........

No comments:

Post a Comment